Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Williamson County Fair 2011

Today we decided to head out to the Williamson Country Fair with Aunt Becca, Alley and Mama C. Mark also made his Sat ride shorter and met us as well. We were first timers at the fair and it was the last day, but boy did we have a good ole time. The kids had a blast and between yesterdays zoo trip and today's fair animals, I believe they have seen every possible animal!!! There are a ton of pictures, it was just too fun and cute, I was snapping away. If you haven't been, I HIGHLY recommend getting your redneckness on. It is worth is. Oh and get there early before it gets too crowded and hot!!

Entrance into the tractor supply market and farm
Get an egg for your basket. This guy had the biggest eyes as he wandered through the store. He was so into it and he could do it all!!
Brush the sheep and get the wool for your basket.
A tractor. Wy, climbed right up and the girls weren't far behind. Needless to say he didn't want to get down.
Off to milk the cow..Meg was not impressed and thought it was kind of gross, even if it was a fake cow and water coming out!
Time to plant our seeds
Big ole cow, Meg had no problem petting. She was soo excited to pet all the animals. Llamas, ponies, piggies, horses, cows, goats, chickens. They had a ball.
Petting the baby goats. It was quite funny to watch the girls gently pet the goats and wild man was chasing them & swatting them to pet. Oh the difference in boys and girls!!
Watch out baby goat, the Wy guy wants to pet you.
Sister spotted this ride when we got there and was determined to ride the Nemo ride. I was a little nervous, I mean this was her first "fair" ride. Mark wen to get her a ticket and I made her watch a go around in case she wanted to back out. No-way, she had a blast and loved every minute..literally of the Nemo ride.
She was grinning cheek to cheek
Enjoying her Nemo ride!!
I was not even going to chance letting this guy ride. He was content in the stroller-thank goodness. Maybe next year big boy.
TROUBLE
Having some fun with Mama C
I mean look at that face. He is a mess!! Good times.

No comments: