Thursday, May 19, 2011

Megan's last day of the 3's program

Ahh yes, photo op before Megan's last day of her 3's preschool. I believe today was smile Megan day and "no" wild man Wyatt day. I get so frustrated on attempting a cute shot together, but then I laugh when I upload them and realize this is their personalities and how they are daily!!


Last Day of school for Megan was May 19th. What a fun year she had. I feel like she is such a big girl now. She can't wait to be in the 4's next year. She had wonderful teachers, Ms. Harrington and Ms. Auber and a sweet, sweet class. She even started doing the "hook up line", which yes, I teared up the first day she did it, it was like she was a big girl now & than after talking to Mark he was like " you just let her walk in by herself...well sort of but she has a teacher open the door and others stationed down the halls to make sure they get to the right spot, but Megan didn't look scared or even say bye to me. She was VERY confident and excited every morning to do the "hook up line." It was sooo easy to get her moving so she wouldn't miss the drop off time. What a great first year in preschool.



She had to have her picture with her babies and of course Dora before we left that morning. Funny, that she told her teachers that day, that she was having a baby sister and her name was Cinderella. When I went to pick her up her teachers asked if we were having a girl. Umm no we didn't find out and that is when they told me the story!!! I asked her about it in the car and since she is Ariel the baby will be Cinderella!!













Sweet girl on her last day of the 3's preschool. Oh and if you are wondering about the Dora band aid. It is legit. This past weekend we were at the annual crawfish boil and she got nailed in the head with the wooden tree swing. Mark and I thank goodness did not see it, but we heard the cry and our friend was like she hit it hard. It was a nice goose egg that finally stopped expanding, so Dora to the rescue!!







A few more pictures of the crew on the last day. As you can see Wyatt is on his own agenda. He got to hang with me since his school was already out.



















I don't think she physically changed that much, but here is Sept 2010 and May 2011. To me she looks a little bit more like a big girl....no more baby!!



























No comments: