Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter Day, Part 2..Final Egg Hunt #5

We came home and ALL took naps. Then we went over to Gigi and Granddad's for a big family lunch or an early dinner for us. It was a perfect afternoon for our final egg hunt in the backyard. Happy Easter. What a weekend. So fun, but I think it about wiped me out. That night Meg and I emptied all of her candy out of the eggs and put all the plastic eggs in a bag. Meg said "Easter is OVER." and I had to agree. I didn't want to see anymore plastic eggs for a long time!!

Group shot. John, Havely, Mary Cole Mattox and Wyatt and Megan
Group shot take 2
Then Wyatt decided he wanted to swing. The great part was he didn't care where he was to swing, he just wanted to be in the seat. Smart man, he was comfortable and we could get a group shot!!
Megan and Uncle Jeff...lord knows what these two talked about, but they had a ball.
Wyatt digging into his Easter cupcake. No hands!!
The final product...mmmm.

No comments: