I knew it was only a matter of time, but today the wild man showed us he knew what to do with Meg's step stool. This was try #2. the first one was by the stove. He stepped up to check on the hard boiled eggs, grab a spoon and reach for a glass of Gatorade all done within seconds. Thank goodness I was right there. I moved the stool back to it's storage spot and Wyatt decided to show me he was an expert and would show me his moves AGAIN. I have a feeling turning it upside down is not going to do the trick for long, but it worked today!! He is a mess. Watching big sis and away he goes!!
So proud. Stepped right up. At least he did use the oven door to hold onto.
What is this not what you are suppose to do?
Oh and now you want to multitask and are asking for milk. You are a wild one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment