Saturday, March 12, 2011

We are ALIVE!!!

There is really no good excuse of the blog absence. I have been busy with a few special events including Megan's school auction for their annual Child at Heart fundraiser. Ahh auctions are for the birds!!! I got a new smaller camera. It is so easy to pack, problem is, I forget that it in the bag and then I am not as good as uploading the pics. We are getting a little taste of Spring and I am more than ready. This week is the kiddos Spring Break. We have no real plans and I am thrilled. Mark is on his annual bike racing training weekend somewhere in the hills of Georgia. We are back and I hope to be better about posting.

oh and one more thing that has been happening. Captain Craigslist has sold 2 bikes, wheels and now his hunting rifle to buy this gem, my third child!! He was determined to sell what he needed to buy the ultimate bike. I have to say he worked pretty hard and all he has left to sell is the rifle & he did try to sell it at the end of hunting season, so I am sure it will sell soon. For a while I warned everyone when we came to their house to do an inventory b/c Mark may snag something and you may see it on Craigslist before dawn.
Mr. Picky eater, has decided he LOVES bananas but only if he can hold them and they must have the peeling on them.
Little monkey. At least his favorite food is healthy. He is just so different from Megan who still this day will pretty much eat anything. If this boy doesn't want to eat he will have no part in whatever you do to try to get in his mouth. It is sealed. I just have to live by the "they will eat when they are hungry" method b/c he does. Yes, last night for the record he ate STEAK. He LOVED it. I mean we all know he came out wanting one, but now he can chew it an enjoy it.
I mean this girl is my little princess. Still into Dora, but we do love Ariel as well. She is growing up. She is now doing the hook-up line at school. Nice, but seems so grown up to just drop her off at the door and she climbs out of the car and walks herself to the classroom. The first few times I had the biggest lump in my throat. They look so grown up and don't even look back to say bye. She LOVES school and has recently come out of her shell at ballet and does her moves she does at home in class.
The Wy guy!! So sweet but into EVERYTHING. How does someone have so much energy? The best is at nap time and nighttime, it takes about 3 min and he is out cold. He is our little snuggler and loves to be held and rocked. Don't leave him out. He watches every move his sister makes and picks up on things quickly. If she has something, he wants it too!!



No comments: