Wyatt at 15 months
Weight: 26lbs...70%
Height: 31.5 inches....63%
Head Circumference: 49.5cm...95%
Wyatt has had a big month. He started walking right before Christmas. Right on schedule for the Horne babies about 14.5 months. He would take a few steps and walk back and forth. It didn't take long and he was off. He didn't stumble a bunch, he just had to learn you can't run before you walk. He still can't go from the seated position to stand he needs something to pull up on...working on that quad strength. Speaking of walking he busted his lip right after the holidays. It was an awful sight. We heard the scream and both found him with his mouth pouring blood. Thank goodness Mark was home, b/c I thought for sure he had fallen & lost all of his teeth. We cleaned him up and got him calmed down and he just had a fat lip. He is one quick, curious dude. He has been caught climbing up my shelves in the family room and even launched himself to crawl across the t.v. stand. He is obsessed with toilets and trash. He is one crazy maniac. His eating has gotten far more picky. The good part is he is less messy or at least I spend less time cleaning under his chair after each meal. You love school and love to go bye bye. You have a few words other than back pack Cracker, Ma...which is milk and Megan. Dada, Mama, night night, bye bye,book and one of your favorites BALL. Anything round is a ball. you have recently started sitting still long enough to read a book. You go to your book shelf and pull one out and sit on our lap to read for a bit. Who knew you could be so still. You also just recently went on your first plane ride...I wouldn't recommend this age to fly!!!
You are starting to develop quite a little personality. You are quite stubborn and have a goal on what you want and will let us know if you need help or are frustrated in reaching the prize(hmmm kind of like your dad!)You still LOVE your sister. She on the other hand puts everything up high or on the table so she can play in peace. You are not thrilled with this. You just sit and wait for her to get annoyed with you pestering her and a piece falls on the floor for you to swipe.
You have the biggest smile that lights up a room. You now have ALL of your teeth, next up is your 2 year molars. Happy 15 months big boy!!
On the go
Always have to have something in your hand and won't let it go. You have to master something with it.
The face!! I want on the couch. I can't quite hoist myself up, so I have a grunt/whine I do.
That's all I wanted. To get up on the couch. I can go up and down all day long. If people are sitting on the couch I want to be up as well.
He is still and about to read a book.
No comments:
Post a Comment