On Monday we ventured out to the zoo. Megan, Mark, Becca and Alley and I spent the morning at the zoo. Megan and I had been before, but were so happy to have such a beautiful day to return. I LOVE the Denver zoo. Every animal except the monkey's were outside and active. It is such an easy zoo to walk. Animal after animal, you don't have to go far before their is another animal...great for toddlers. We had a great morning running around the zoo. Megan told us she was just exhausted after she woke up from her nap. She said " that zoo wore me out" We had a flight to catch that evening. What a long day!!
The Mickey camera, Meg insisted we bring. Well sister busted that thing out the first animal we saw and click, click, click. I told Mark he had better start taking pics of animals as well, b/c she might wonder where her proofs are!
This girl doesn't visit the zoo with out her handy, dandy map. She loves to look at it & let us know what's next. She will look at that things for days.
Putting that Mickey camera back in her pocket.
The hippo even came out to eat and take a bath.
Megan talking one on one with the Gorilla. She also showed the camera to the poor Gorilla.
Another great day at the Denver zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment