Wyatt & I got to go to Megan's class on Thursday to help out with the cookie decorating party. Mary and I feel like old pros with this assignment, since last year we had a lot of party's that we could pull this one off. The kids really had a great time piling and i mean piling all the icing, sprinkles and candy on their cookies. I am sure snack time was a huge hit that day.
Cookie decorating center. They all took turns and rotated around the room with all the activities. They were all so cute on what they wanted to put on their cookie and yes we did have a few icing lickers. So much fun!!
This little guy was having a great time, swiping all the toppings. That table and the chairs were right at his level. It was kind of funny how all the kids practically ignored him as he would just pull up next to them. I guess a lot of Megan's classmates have younger siblings.
Look at those decorators. Hard at work....My favorite is Wyatt who is right in the middle, just taking it all in and trying to figure out how he can get just one more big girl snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment