Yes, I broke all rules. We went to see Santa the Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving. It was at the annual Tis the Season event for the Junior League. I love the event, I mean I planned the event for a few years and love taking the kiddos. Poor Megan was sooo confused, "why are we seeing Santa, we haven't eaten turkey." It was a fun morning and even better both kiddos loved Santa. Megan walked right up to him and sat on his lap, WOW what 2 years of maturity has done for her. Wyatt gave him the blank stare until Mark did his behind the scenes help of tickling his thigh and bingo you get a pretty darn good picture. We love Santa, this is the only Santa my kids have met and had their picture with. So stay tuned I will have a turkey day post after our picture with Santa!!!

Megan and Wyatt with Santa
Family photo...Wow thank goodness we had a professional take the other shots!!
The precious Lampley family
Megan and her buddy Kate
Megan not only posing with the penguins but giving them a nice big hug. Doesn't everyone LOVE that kid that does not look, but has to touch the nice display of Christmas animals?
A trip to see Santa always involves a stop at Happy Tales to see all the kitty's and dogs. Megan LOVES to see all the pets. I mean we did adopt Ruby from this place. We came home empty handed....thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment