Happy 1st Birthday Wyatt!!
(Wyatt Nov 1, 2009)
One year stats:
Weight: 24lbs and 14oz...79%
Height: 31.5 inches...........92%
Head circumference 48 cm.....87%
Wow I can not believe this big boy is one year old. Again where does time go. Wyatt's first birthday was spent driving home from Megan's Fall break. Wyatt's was the week before, but what a nice way to spend your birthday morning than with all your pals. We hit up Chick fil-a on the drive home. You aren't a big fan of chicken but you do love some fries and the atmosphere!! Then it was time for a big ole chocolate cupcake...made by your sister. Oh did you love it. You had no problem digging right in. I think you have a sweet tooth like your dad. Happy Birthday sweet boy!! Today was only the beginning of his birthday celebrations!!
Birthday Boy!!
Ahh yes, that was good

Nice birthday gift. We decided to give Megan and Wyatt this swing set for their birthday and Christmas....for the next 5 years!! No really it was a great gift and we love having it right in our backyard. We can bundle up and use it all winter long!!
Boy do you love to eat. Breakfast is your favorite and yes you will devour that entire plate. The sippy cup is another issue. You have had very little trouble taking it but the football throw when you are done with it drives me nuts. I mean spill proof sippy cups do not exist & there is milk on my floor all the time!!
Yup, when you are done and cleaned up you crawl under your high chair and finish up whatever you have thrown down. So gross, but you are one happy camper!!
When I took you to the doctor for your 1 year check up, Dr. Frank said he wanted you completely off the bottle by 13 months. Well, your dad said let's go for it and well we never looked back. You went cold turkey at about 1 year and 4 days off the bottle and haven't looked back. I have to admit I love having a little space left on my counters. Oh and well, you NEVER held your bottle on your own. NEVER!!!! It was kind of funny the last bottle you got you held it for a few minutes, it was like I can do it but I am too lazy and you will eventually hold it. Sippy cups are no problem for you!!
I love this picture. Wyatt on the outside. He wants to play with the big kids so bad but those girls rarely want him around swiping their toys. Well girls enjoy it now, this boy will soon be running the show!!
Happy birthday Wyatt. You have kept up the Horne tradition by not walking by your first birthday. You pull up on everything and open every drawer. You can destroy a room in 2.5 seconds. You love to dig in the refrigerator and throw everything on the floor. We call you chaos and your sister order. It is quite entertaining. You still say dadda and can wave bye bye and clap your hands. You have begun to point at what you want and grunt.
You have really turned into a laid back little boy.
Happy first Birthday Wy Guy!!
Now you can turn face forward in your car seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment