Saturday morning we headed out for our annual Gentry Farms visit. We met up with two of Megan's buddies from school Kate and Lillie S and their families for a fun, hot morning at the pumpkin patch. We ended up doing the play area this year and Megan had a great time with all the animals, corn maze and hayride(fabulous for her allergies). Poor Wyatt was a trouper considering it was day 3 of not getting a morning nap. We usually go later in the month, but it was nice to have a ton of pumpkins to choose from and enjoy all the activities. WE didn't pick our pumpkins, b/c the kiddos were DONE by that point. Megan and Mark picked out some pretty big pumpkins for her and Wyatt that we can't wait to decorate and carve. (pictures to come w/ the pumpkins).
Sweet boy, so cooperative and smiled like a champ. He LOVED his first visit to the pumpkin patch.
Yup, then you add sister sue and you get what you get. She was NOT going to get up there, but well once Wyatt was the star she decided to plop up there, smile not included.
Well, and then I thought on our way out cute scenery and why not try and get a few pictures of the kiddos. Why do I even try? I even had smarties for Megan. Wyatt on the other hand, is soo cooperative. I am hoping he stays that way...dream I know. Camera out and he just grins.
So lady like and poor Wyatt just wanted to touch the pumpkin
Smile and you can have the all the smarties. As good as you are going to get!!
What a fun morning. We were all worn out. We may have to go back. I love the fall and all the activities and Gentry farms is so close and so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment