The bags are packed and we are ready to roll. School started today for both kiddos. Wyatt is in MDO and Megan is starting preschool. Two different schools. We are on the go.
Such a big boy. Yes, he got his first pair of shoes over the weekend.
I mean loves the "preschool" bag. It is quite a big deal when you get your blue bag.
I think she will do just fine.
A must...first day of school picture. (Please ignore the DEAD grass, Mark was OVER the weeds and killed it. It will look so much better---soon.)
So sweet for the moment.
Everyone had a great first day. Both kiddos are in school on T/Th. I do feel like a little bit of a taxi cab driver since they are at two different schools-Wy missed the cutoff by 19 days at Westminster. He is at a sweet school right down the road that starts 30 min later, so it works out perfect. The classes are not very big & you guessed it they just love on the big boy. They did put him in the older classroom, so they don't morning nap. He did great & it is sooo good for him to be around other kids his age. I have a few hours a week to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment