Yes, I have two children!! I feel like poor Wyatt, well he doesn't do that much right now, so I would try to capture his little potted plant life, that I know is about to change. Here is the life he once lived BEFORE he could get into EVERYTHING
Camp Wyatt. How your day begins. Bucket with toys on the activity mat...yes, within seconds it all changes. Happy & content.
Yes, I am sure Ruby or Kitty will be your first word too. She loves you and you think it is hilarious that she rubs up against you or she let's you pull her tail. She thinks your mat is pretty cool to walk though as well & well you aren't quick enough to catch her yet, that's when she is not your biggest cheerleader!
Everything that comes out of the bucket must enter the mouth first.
You still can't figure out what to do with a pacifier. You typically stare at it and then chew on it and then move on to the next item.
The "face". Scrunched up nose accompanied with snot noises.
The "face"
Another way you like to get stuff. Bend over as far as you can until you fall on your belly or sit back up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment