Started out with a bang...literally. On Thursday morning, I came out of pure barre(my latest exercise class) & saw the picture below. Seriously, it was not even 7 a.m.!!! The only thing missing is the note from the high school girl who hit me on the windshield. She was late for her exam and well, I was left to deal with the police, tow & a husband who needed to get to work. Oh and did I mention Mark's keys were in the car?? Anyways, thanks to Gigi & Grandad, they got the keys to Mark and watched the kiddos and drove me back home. Everyone was where they needed to be by 8:15a.m. Hello Holiday weekend.

Then our 6.6lb Ruby Sue went to the vet. Mark & I were at wits end with her night time puking. If I am going to wake up in the night these days, it better be for the kids not the cat!! So Ruby has been diagnosed with reflux. We all hope this is the right diagnosis. New, food and freakin pepsid at night, let's hope this helps our preemie cat.
We had a great weekend with lots of time outdoors and even more time in the pool. I am not so good with my camera these days so here are just a few pictures. Wyatt tested the water. He will be much happier when the water warms up. He hates to be cold and hates & hates his feet being cold even worse so the pool is not fun for the big boy yet!! Alley and Megan don't care and can't get enough of the water!!
Megan chilling in the turtle float. Yes, that would be Alley's float and you know she HAD to get in it. Thank goodness Alley is at the stage where she wants to play with something for no more than 3.5 seconds and moves on.
Alley cruising the pool deck. She is going to be black by the end of the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment