Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gigi & Grandad take on the 4 Grandkids

Yes, I am playing catch up!! A few weeks ago, Gigi and Grandad took care of all 4 grand kids on a work Friday. They even took them on a trip to the zoo. What a fun day!! Everyone survived and had a ball.
Breakfast time. Getting fueled up for the day.
Loaded up at the zoo. Gigi told me she had to remind herself that Wyatt was with them, b/c he was so content in the stroller. Lots of people watching for this guy!!
Megan in the petting zoo. Gotta love the grandparents b/c I usually pass by this area, but she does love the animals.
Snack time!! I mean isn't that why you go to the zoo?? Megan loves animals, but I think she also enjoys eating and strolling.
One tired bunch. Grandad literally has his hands full. Gigi felt bad telling them that the elephants and giraffes weren't out & the carousel was broken that day. Gigi, we have ALL told worse lies. You saw everything else and they had a blast!!!

No comments: