Summer has officially began. Today was Megan's last day of Toddler's and Two, next year the 3 year old PRESCHOOL!! Really, she can' t be ready for "real" school yet, preschool? What are we going to do on Tuesday and Thursdays??Ms. Janie has warned us, it is much more structured and not as many parties at the preschool!!! I am a little sad, but we get to do the hook-up line and yes, it is the small things that make my life easier. Not having to haul both kids in will be such a treat!!! I am sure it will be a wonderful learning experience as well, but so sad that this year has ended. It has been a great year, with a good group of kids and wonderful teachers. We aren't going to summer camp, so it was sad to say good-bye to everyone. Hopefully, we will be in class with some of our friends next year. We of course had one finally party today, with gummy worm & gum drop cupcakes and drink boxes!!!
I am ready for summer!! I hope I survive with two kiddos everyday!! So much fun things to do outdoors and ready for a break in our crazy schedule. No bible study. Yes, I did a 34 weekly bible study. I had to read and do homework & I made it with two kiddos. No school or bible study this summer, time to catch up on PEOPLE and my DVR!!!
Ms. Ashley and Ms. Janie. Megan couldn't take a break from the cupcake. Megan has had Ms. Ashley two years in a row. When Ms. Chelsey left after spring break Ms. Ashley came back to fill in for the rest of the year, so fun for us!!! What a great year in the Ocean room.
All of your classmates outside waiting for your cupcakes....at 9:30a.m.!!
Wyatt...again along for the ride!! Ms. Janie did give you a car to gnaw on.
Breakfast of Champions...cupcakes. Sister ate the whole thing.
Hobs and Megan on the playground. What a mess!!
Kate and Davis on the slide.
Hollis and LJ-who decided to wear his power rangers outfit for the last day of school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment