Six Months:
Weight: 20lbs.......86%
Height: 27 1/2 inches
Head Circumference: 42 1/2 cm 98%
I can't believe you are six months old. You have had a big month.

You spend the majority of the time at home in a jump a roo & are quite content and happy. You prefer the one that you can launch yourself from the ground. You love to jump and watch what goes on & see the T.V.
No wubba or pacifier for you. I have tried & tried. I always wondered what parents did to plug kids later on that didn't take a pacifier, guess I will find out. You would love to suck your thumb, but your Dad is NOT going to have it, so we have to constantly remind you, no thumbs in the mouth in this house.
You love to eat!
And make a mess
We have recently added the tray to your highchair and put toys on it. They start here and then end up all over the floor. Everything must go into the mouth first!!
FINALLY sleeping through the night.
It took 5 months but you have it, now if we could just sleep a little later, we would be in heaven, but I will take a solid night sleep.
Can sit up.
But get stuck when you lean to far forward.
You are a happy kiddo who loves your sister and just watch her all day long. You also think she is quite funny. She loves you as well, but doesn't get that you like to play with toys now. Sharing is a new thing for her. You have 2 teeth & your I-tooth and other bottom two are coming in. Your front teeth are only a matter of time. Thank goodness b/c you might look like a vampire. We love you Wyatt. Happy 6 months buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment