Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fancy Nancy Dress-up for School

I am warning you these are not the greatest pictures. I am hoping her teachers send me the action shots from school. Ms. Janie wants each of the kids to come to school with something "special" for a little show and tell. She is going to do a little book for each of them as they talk to her and their friends about the item. So, we of course didn't have just "one" item. We brought two of our favorite Fancy Nancy books, posh puppy and the pink one. Then of course Megan had to bring all the get-up. Sunglasses, a few necklaces and bracelets, we brought the shoes(my old heels) and of course the pink hat(Ms. Janie referred to it as her Steeplechase hat).Anyways, we put it in the purse bag, to lug to school. This was special that she got to even take it out of the car. You can pack it, but it doesn't leave the car. I really didn't think she would get all decked out at school, since she would barely take a picture with the hat on when I left. Well, I was wrong. Apparently, the whole class involved Fancy Nancy. I can only imagine. Megan decided to wear the heels on the playground-Ms. Janie said she looked hilarious trying to walk around in her shoes. The pink hat had paint all over it after school, so I am certain she never took it off and was probably stolen a few times. Well, Fancy had a great day at school and I can't wait to read the book "Megan as Fancy Nancy".


Fancy Nancy ready to go to school. We had to pack it all in the Easter basket, but thank goodness didn't have to bring it into school. Just the purse.
Yo, Fancy!

No comments: