Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is Here!!

What a gorgeous day in Nashville. We are loving this weather. I am also learning how I am going to accommodate two kids outdoors. Megan would be outside all day long. Wyatt is more a garage party boy. He loves to be outside, but can't see in the sun & is not mobile or better yet can't even sit up on his own. So we brought the party to the garage and everyone was happy outside!!! Anyways, this afternoon, Megan and I decided to do our egg art project. Wheew was it a lot of work. We had to maneuver Wyatt who wanted to grab each small piece(I finally just put my forearm in front of him and he gnawed away) & umm yeah the box said " 6 years" and above, which meant I had to do most of the work! It was a fun project, so we decorated some plastic eggs outside today with stickers and sparkles. Then we had to put on our bunny ears. We are ready for Easter.
Finished our decorating. Now it was time to load the eggs in the basket and take a bike ride.
readjusting
Wyatt even got to participate. Doesn't he look thrilled?
Well, if you all are going to dress me up, I might as well look cute and smile
That's all I can handle. I must chew on EVERYTHING!!!
Attempting the group shot. Pretty cute little bunnies
Then he goes for the ears and she is not happy.

Happy Spring!!

No comments: