Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness

What it used to mean:
A kick-off to the best four days of the year. A well thought out bracket. Then a few days spent with friends and co-workers probably at a bar watching basketball games. Good-times!!
What it means now:
Spring Break with two kiddos!! This week was Spring Break 10'. We didn't go anywhere & the weather was far from Spring the first part of the week, but we had a good break. It was nice to not be on a schedule. Here are some pictures of some of our March Madness week.....
We painted our toenails for the first time. She couldn't decide which color she wanted. Pink or red, so we did both.
So excited. Real princesses have painted toe nails.
This is why I couldn't fill out a bracket.
Megan will color you a "pretty picture" with a pen if it is lying around. According to her this is her name and tells us there is a "g" in Megan in this picture.
Our magician all decked out.
This is what I used to do while I watched basketball all day.
Instead I think we need to rearrange our "big kid juice" table
Then there is Wyatt who has the same love for the jump a roo as his sister. He is a jumping fool. He watched the games and jumped away!

Spring Break was a lot of fun. When the weather warmed up, it was so nice to be outside and I am looking forward to Spring and especially summer. Good-times!!
We did enjoy a lot of basketball all weekend. So much fun. Who needs a bracket this year. It is in my head. Go Duke!!

No comments: