Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My big girl bed is Thomas the Train

Two hours of nonstop talking and singing. I go upstairs after what should have been a nap and here is what I see.

All aboard friends, we also have liquids
Yes, the water cup in between her shirt and chest

Yes, after two hours I go upstairs b/c the time limit to fall asleep for a nap is up. She looks at me, like I have just interuppted her. She is on a train in her big girl bed..Thomas the Train. She was so proud. She told me that all of her friends(stuffed animals) were going on the road trip & they didn't sleep. She just took a "little nap". (Liar, Liar that girl never stopped to settle in for a little nap!)Anyways for another 30 min I stayed upstairs b/c Wyatt was still sleeping and this girl STILL wouldn't stop talking or playing. It was quite a scene and I just sat there and played along and laughed with her. Yes that is the water cup in a nice cup holder on the neck of her shirt. I mean I guess the conductor needs to be hands free. Oh, well at least she had fun and stayed in her bed during her 2 hour train ride.

2 comments:

Amy Griffin said...

woo hoo for the transition being made! Way to go Megan...

Amy Griffin said...

also, we found "Backpack" that goes with Dora we need to get to her.