

Wyatt's stats at his 10 week appointment
Weight: 14lbs & 6oz....90%
Height: 25 1/2 inches.....95%
Head circumference 42 1/2 cm...95%
We had a great appointment and can continue to add more rice cereal to his bottles(next appointment we can start the spoon!) Oh how some days I wish I could just take a heaping spoon and stick it to the insides of his stomach, so he would be satisfied and not STARVING!!He is not the biggest fan of the rice but he is so particular on the right consistency. He is starting to laugh and coo so much more. He loves to lay and kick and have you talk to him. He is starting to relax and be a little bit more settled. He is still waking up at least 1-2 times a night but is just like his sister and goes to bed early. He is a growing big boy.
2 comments:
i love all the new pictures. Can't wait to see the babies in a couple of weeks!
Wyatt is a cutie. We have similar stats! I'd love to get the kids together! Let us know if you are ever over this way!
Post a Comment