Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ornament Swap Party

On Friday December 18th Megan was invited to a friend of ours ornament swap party. I had to work that day so Gigi was nice enough to take Megan & meet up with Mama C and Alley as well as a house full of other kiddos. Megan's favorite(actually the only Santa she has ever met) was there in attempt to get some cute pictures. Well view below and you will see the feelings for Santa this year. Oh well she had fun and the pictures will make you laugh.

Hey Santa, I will sit here & you stay there
I will just give you that look
I know Santa she is not even trying to look like she is having fun & well you are a good sport!!
Hey Santa I see you behind me, so I guess the picture is this one!!


No comments: