Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

How cute are these little elves? Alley is loving the fact she has someone to boss around in the future. Sorry, no pictures with Megan she didn't want to have anything to do with the pictures & to be honest kind of had the big girl attitude, like I am too old for this hat stuff!!

Mama C gets the nanny of the day award. She kept all 3 grandkids this afternoon, while I went for my 6 week post op appointment. Everyone survived and the house was still in some sort of order when I returned. I am good to go & have been released. According to FMLA laws I should not have been working until after my appointment, but my boss seems to not abide by those rules. Well, we all know including Smalley that I cheated on the exercise instructions but he knew that I had been doing a lot before the birth so this wasn't going to keep me away. Also after 2 kids I realized as I got on the scale that November is the only month I have not been pregnant. Yes, as I think about another slice of pie it is not a good plan trying to get back in shape!! Done with all my appointments. I kind of feel like we broke up today since we had been seeing each other so often, but now the peditrician and I will get close again with all of Wyatt's check ups!!!


Alley showing him who is boss. She can sit up on her own now and poor Wyatt, well we will work on some head control before we move on to sitting up alone.
Alley taking charge with that arm. Yes you are bigger and stronger...but it doesn't look like for long.

No comments: