Monday, November 16, 2009

Wyatt 4 weeks old

Wyatt is 4 weeks old today. Where does time go? You finally lost that nasty belly button actually on Thursday night when Mark was changing you before bed it fell off. We still continue to give you a sponge bath, but don't worry a real bath is in your future. You have developed somewhat of a night time sleep pattern waking up only two times. The hardest part for me is staying up until 10p.m. to feed you. You are awake more & are checking out this crazy world and surrondings more and more each day. Megan loves you and wants to know where you are when you are not in the same room or car with her. She doesn't mind sharing a bedtime story or her rocker, but any gift someone brings over is "mine". You eat ALL the time...at least it seems that way!! Your typical meltdown time is around 8p.m. when you are just too darn tired. You can't figure out that it is ok to pass out, although we would love for you to stay up since your sister is in bed but you are usually so unbearable you pass out and are in bed. You continue to be on the go since we have to get Megan places and get out of the house. It is a lot harder with you to keep out of public places, but I am pretty determined to limit your outings. I am a germaphobic the first few months just because of the time of year you and Megan are born. No pictures today b/c it just wasn't going to happen for you today. You just couldn't get settled all day long so I wasn't even going to attempt a snap shot.

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

I have GOT to get your your baby gift before it doesn't fit!!! I can't believe 4 weeks have gone by already.