Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

*** More pictures to come****
Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year. The day started with the annual Boulevard Bolt for some of the crew. I did my own habitrot this year. I just couldn't take the kiddos out in the really cold weather and you can't have strollers in this race. Mama C & I rotated our runs throughout the Macy's day parade. Then 15 of us gathered at our house for a feast. I honestly have never seen so much food. I will tell you it was one of the easiest meals. We used all paper products and everyone brought food to share. I just didn't have it in me this year to go all out. It turned out wonderful. We all had a great time and don't think anyone left hungry!! My grandmother and Uncle Chuck & Mary Jo were able to join us as well from Indiana and Michigan. We had a great time & so much fun to visit with family. Megan had a great day as well and ate & ate and played and played. Wyatt was also held by everyone. He was in heaven never left alone!!

Wyatt and Grammie...his great grandmother
Megan sitting at the big table. Loving every second of it. She had so much fun.

No comments: