Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big day at school.......

Today's note home...Megan went pee pee in the potty!! When I came to pick her up today I opened the door to her classroom she was sitting in a chair facing Ms. Janie & she turned around and ran toward me and said" I pee pee in the potty". I think my jaw dropped. Apparently she was getting her diaper changed and said " no potty" so they put her on the potty. The only problem she had was that Ms. Janie had to take her pants off when she sat down. She was so proud. They ask the kids on a daily basis if they have to go potty and today Megan decided it was time to try it out. A couple of other kiddos tried the ole potty out today as well. Nothing like a little peer pressure to get it done. She did go again on Thursday at school. I am not quite ready to take on this task but it looks like it might not be too far away. As I keep learning you will know when she is ready...but the key here is, am I ready????

No comments: