Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to work...

No rest for NH Dental partners. Today I went back to work. Gigi & Grandad were nice enough to come to our house to take care of the kiddos. Thank goodness the weather was nice so they could take them to the park. It was nice to get back to work this was one week later than I went back with Megan(good planning on our part!). Anyways I think Gigi & Grandad were worn out. It is tough to run around all day with these two busy bodies. We are so lucky to have them to take care of the kids. Megan looks forward to our work Fridays and I know Wyatt does to b/c his Gigi loves to hold and rock him ALL day long.

Megan hanging out at the park. Taking a break after she had been running up and down the hill or "running a marathon"
sweet boy, along for the ride
such a helper.. Dr. Megan checking for a heartbeat

No comments: