Monday, October 26, 2009

Megan's Forehead Shiner

This post is out of order but I didn't get this on before all the activity at the beginning of last week. So here it is. Saturday morning, still no sign of Baby Horne #2 we headed over to Uncle Ben's for a Vanderbilt tailgate. Mark made sausage biscuits and we had donut den doughnuts...still no sign of baby!! Then on Sunday, Mark headed out for his Sunday ride and Megan and I walked the neighborhood. It was gorgeous. A little chilly but we love a morning stroll. Well, when we came back I let her run around outside & decked out in her PJ's with feet and a fleece over it and crocs(the outfit was priceless and I am sorry we have no pics). She took a nose dive on the driveway when she was running fast or (past as Megan says). She hit hard, but looked up and no blood...thank goodness but then I saw her poor little head. She was o.k. and it didn't swell as big as I had anticipated...again I thought this is all we need with a baby on the way. Here are some pictures of Megan's little shiner.

Say Cheese
My boo boo

No comments: