On Thursday I had my first outing with 2 kiddos. Wyatt and I took Megan to school. It is a challenge but I just need to get a routine and we will get faster. As you can see we were all packed in and I did get her there only 5 min late, which is great in my book. It was her Halloween party at school. As you can see she did NOT wear her cute costume. She has been talking about Halloween and her doggie outfit for weeks, but when it got closer to the school party she wanted NOTHING to do with the cute costume. I was a little frustrated but brought it in to school just in case she changed her mind when we got into school & saw her friends wearing their costumes. Well, one out of the eleven kids wore their outfit. I guess it is the age!! So hoping she will wear it Saturday night, but I am not getting my hopes up. Wyatt you may have a cute doggie unused doggie costume coming your way. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment