Monday, October 12, 2009

All about Me Poster

I had a homework assignment for Megan's classroom, that I FINALLY finished which was an all about me poster. Anyways, Megan LOVES it & of course wanted to look at it all weekend before we took it to school." See Megan" is what she says. Mark says the reason she is so obsessed with pictures of herself is that they are all around our house. She will also ask you when you are on your computer, "See Megan" , which means go to your IPhotos and let's look at the thousand pictures of me!! What can I say she likes to look at herself!!!

The finished project, with animal stickers all around. That was the hardest part keeping her from tearing those off!!
So into looking at her poster of herself
Ahh, I am one pretty cute kid!!
"See Megan"

No comments: