Megan got a very special gift from Gigi & Grandad for her 2nd birthday. Gigi had two baby beds that she played with as a young child and recently refinished and cleaned them both up. Taryn..the first granddaughter got the first one last year for her second birthday. Megan got to open hers this past weekend. It is such a sweet bed that she will use for years and years. We didn't know what she would think of it since she is not really a baby doll kind of kid yet. Well, she loves her new "doggie bed". Yes, she put her animals in the bed & covered them up. Then after that she decided she would try to fit in as well. Thank goodness the bed is VERY sturdy. I did have to tell her we don't jump on the bed but she loves to get in it and then take everything off of it. Such a special gift that she loves. We really haven't opened the rest of her gifts with our house being a disaster zone....I guess the birthday will continue.
Getting the blanket ready for doggie in the bed.
Covering up doggie to go to bed
Yea, I can fit in this thing...so lady like. Just perfect.
Am I too big for this baby bed?
No comments:
Post a Comment