Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dinosour Gonna Get you

With all of the remodeling and moving around inside the Horne household Megan has been having a great time playing with new stuff she has discovered. This is a funny one. I was taking off a bunch of trinket stuff of mine for the second time in a few weeks. Anyways, Megan would not come near one of my Stanford Trees, so I just put it on the table with the rest of the junk and didn't think anything else of it. Until Megan would not go in that room. She would stand outside the dining room and say " Dinosaur....gonna get you." Well after a few days Mark and I convinced her it was a tree and it would not get her. It is so funny how she says it with a HUGE country accent. The video is the best we could do since as soon as you start recording she doesn't want to say anything!!

So the Stanford Tree is a dinosaur in Megan's mind.. Girl I hope you learn it is a good tree and your Uncle Jeremy would be so proud if you followed in his footsteps and went there!!


No comments: