A few weeks ago PB kids was running a promotion if you spent a certain amount of money you got a free photo sitting. Well, I of course spent the amount and Megan got a cute photo shoot at the store. Hey, it would be a perfect time, since she was 2o months old and we would have the pictures for a late Mother's day gift and early Father's Day! She was too funny. I really didn't know what to expect from her, but she found a bunny very similar to hers at home and was in heaven. The photographer, just kept finding stuff in the store for her and she was in her own world playing and talking. Bunny of course was a big part as well. When I went back for the proofs, I couldn't decide on just one, so I got three shots.(you knew there would be a catch to spend more money!) Here are the shots.

Megan giving bunny a hug


This one is probably my favorite. She was having a tea party with bunny and really had no idea the photographer was snapping away during her party.
1 comment:
those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment