Due to the fact Megan is a fish at the pool and you have to be in the water the whole time you are there, I took a few pictures today BEFORE we left for the pool. Megan loves the water. She puts her face in the water and LOVES to jump in and of course plays on the steps. She loves watching the older kids swim around and at times thinks she can do what they can. In other words you ALWAYS have to have an eye on her. She refers to going to the pool as "water". The other thing she is always saying these days is "monkey". She loves the monkey's at the zoo. Well today I found a bathing suit in her hand me down basket with monkey's on it She was in heaven. I even tried out some pigtails and here is what you get....
What is on your bathing suit? "Monkeys"
It is time to go, grab your shoes. I came back inside to get her and this is what she put on. Cutest little fireman I have ever seen. She loves a hat....yet another accessory.
No comments:
Post a Comment