Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fathers Day 2009

Father's Day 2009 was a nice relaxing day. Mark's did a big bike race in Cookeville on Saturday and finished in the top ten, which was a great gift for him!!! Sunday, we went to church and then went to the Daily Dish for brunch. I think we all ate WAY too much, but it is so good you really can't stop eating it all tastes so good.  We took Aunt Becca along...hoping that a good meal would help her have that baby...no such luck. Then we headed to the pool and then a family cook-out at the house.  A great day and Megan even busted out her bikini for Fathers Day 2009. A good friend of mine's mom gave her this last year & I just couldn't resist a few pictures. She loved it and of course thought the hat was so much fun. 
Bathing beauty showing some skin.
Adjusting her gashes(glasses). Do I look good or what?

No comments: