Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesdays with the Twins at the Zoo

**I apologize on the lack of posting. My poor computer had a problem this week and my new friends at the Apple store had to do some work on it. We are back-thank goodness. I was lost without my computer. I also got a lot done, without my computer breaks!!!

Tuesday it was going to be a beautiful day, so Liz and I took the kids to the zoo. As we we were pulling in Megan starts yelling, bus, a bus, bus , bus. At first I thought, she is so entertained & this is great. Then I realized every bus was filled with a bus load of school kiddos. I think every school in Nashville had a field trip to the zoo on Tuesday. We all had a great time and met up with some other friends from school as well. Four boys and Megan-good times!! We are loving our membership to the zoo. Megan loves the animals and it wears her out. Hopefully, by the end of the summer we will learn that all tigers are not kitties and unfortunately cows and horses are not zoo animals.


Megan's  buddies from school. They are 10 days apart in age.
Lee, Hobbs & Megan.(Megan calls them House and E)
 The best we could do on a group shot of active 20 month olds.
Hobbs and Megan having pretzel time.
 They are so funny together. Hobbs loves to steal Megan's bows out of her hair, but Megan is pretty slick in her moves to keep it in her hair. 
Elephants!! (Megan's calls them ahhsees)

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

ahhh, a trip to the zoo....looks fun, I hope she shared her snack with the giraffes.