Another beautiful day. Today we busted out the water table. Did I mention the water was straight from the hose and was COLD? As you can see it was loads of fun and the cold water did not bother Megan. We even had a picnic lunch outside. We can't get enough of all this fresh air. After our nap the Wernick kids came over for a play date in the jump house. Sister did not want anything to do with the jump house, not even the slide. The other kids had a ball. She did warm up towards the end, but still wouldn't get real close to it. Megan had a great time with her friends outside with all her toys.(sorry no pics of all the kiddos, everyone was having such a good time, I guess I just forgot.)
Water table fun. Splashing away.
More fun.
Soaking WET!! Loving every minute.
Thank you Griffin family for the hand-me-down water table. As you can see, we are enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment