Thursday, March 26, 2009
" The bunnies are here"
This is what the sign reads outside Phillips Toy Mart. Phillips is an OLD toy store that has been around for a long, long time. Anyways close to Easter they have live little bunnies in a big cage in the store. Well, after school yesterday we made a stop. I have never seen Megan so excited. She was in bunny heaven. Clapping her hands, telling everyone "bunyees". The big kids could reach over and pet them, but she was satisfied just squatting down and running around the cage. We watched them play and eat. We even waved and said hi to each of them. Let's just say the rest of the day we had our stuffed bunny in our hand and said bunyees all night long. I think it made her day. I guess her new love of bunnies came at the right time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment