Spring Break 2009 started out with a bang! After school today, Megan had her 18 month appointment. I can't believe it. She did very well and it was nice to see Dr. Frank for a well visit and not a sick visit. She is doing great and we don't go back until her 2 year old appointment. This was the first time I took her on my own and had to hold her for her 3 shots-not my favorite, but we survived. When Dr. Frank was holding her and they were chatting it up, he said " she is one of the most content, funny, talkative 18 month kids I have ever met." It was like she was in her own little world telling him all about a day in the life of Megan Horne, with about every 5 words you could understand, but she didn't miss a beat in the conversation. Here are the stats:
Head Circumference: 48 cm 85%
Height: 32 1/2 inches 80%
Weight: 29lbs and 4 oz 96%(We are back on the charts!!
Look at this 18 month old body. I am a machine!!!
Sitting on the counter, done brushing my teeth.
Look at my boo boos. She did NOT want me to take the band aids off. She kept saying "boo boos owey, owey boo boos."
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...she's so cute! And chunky! I love it! Zaden's such a scrawny little thing!
Post a Comment