If any of you have been around Megan lately you know that she LOVES to watch,
Comcast on Demand, Baby Genius. Megan refers to it as row, row. She points at the T.V. and says "row, row." The only problem is each segments is about 11 minutes long. Once it is done she will let you know or lately will find the remote and bring it to you so you can play the next set of nursery rhymes. Well, yesterday Megan
received a huge surprise from the UPS man. It was her very own set DVD of row row, from baby Ya Ya(Eli
Owings). Thanks baby Ya Ya, you made my day. I am glad we got Eli hooked on the show as well. Now, I really do have to look into a portable DVD player, so Megan can play it ALL day long, since I can't exit the
DVD as easily.

Megan looking over her new row row set. Is it all mine?

So excited and yes, she is yelling "row row."
1 comment:
Yea! So glad she likes her new DVD's. I thought addressing them to "Megan Horne" was too funny. Got your message... Eli's DVD is a 7 inch screen. If I had to do it again, I'd make sure that I also got something to attach it to the headrest (like Amy's) and make sure it has a remote. I know that seems silly, but when you're driving and need to replay or start it you will be thankful! Good luck!
Post a Comment