Thursday, September 25, 2008

The sippy cup war is OVER!

Checking it out. We always have to play with it. 
Fine, I will take this cup.

We have settled on the nubby. Yes, I have EVERY sippy cup known to a child in a big plastic bin. She was SO not interested in a sippy cup. We tried them all and tried EVERYTHING to at least get her to drink from it. This has been going on for a few months. All she wanted to do was play with it. Finally, my neighbor's grandaughter had trouble as well and she handed me a no handle nubby. She took it after a few tries. The best thing about it, is that you can get them at Walgreeens-two for $3.00.( I have about $100.00 in storage). I found the handle ones at Target, so we are going to use both, since when she is eating the handles are much easier. She still wants someone to hold it for her, but at least she gave up the bottle......just about 4 days before her first birthday. 

No comments: