Monday, September 22, 2008
Big FOOT!!
Today after school Megan and I made a quick stop to Stride Rite. This is the first time I have taken her to get her feet measured. I figured we were on the road to walking and need a little support in her shoes. We all know she never leaves the house without shoes, but they have all been hand-me-downs. Last winter she lived in Robeez, the best shoe made for infants and had a few different styles. Then this summer she was quite stylish in her many pairs of see wees sandals(thanks Annie Frances). Well over the last few weeks, I have been putting shoes on her and noticing size by size they were too small, plus once kids start walking there really isnt much hand-me-downs on the worn out shoes. So today we had our first trip to the shoe store. Well sister sue is a size 5 on her right foot and a size 4 on her left and a medium width(they should even out and only be a 1/2 size different soon.). We got our first pair of tennis shoes-they are actually being shipped to our house since they didn't have her size in the store. I was in shock that her foot was that big. She had a great time in the shoe store and would have tried on as many pairs of shoes as we wanted-guess she takes after her mom in LOVING shoes! Now, I think or have learned that stride rite shoes run a little small b/c I had been at Target earlier and picked up a size 4 in the Oshgosh brand and they fit her just fine. As soon as we get the new kicks in I will take a picture. Maybe this will help her with her walking. Guess I will have to shoe shop since she has caught up to her older girlfriends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love stride rite shoe shopping! It is more fun with a girl though but Jude was always pretty willing to try on. I can't believe she is a whole size different in one foot. Jude is big foot in our house. Him and Ella are one size shoe different - he's a 9 and she's a 10.
Post a Comment