
This is not a stuffed animal. It is now a WUBBA!

The stuffed bear is very versitle. I can still play with it in my mouth.

Here it is, shoved in my mouth!
Today I went over to a friends house to drop off some stuff. Her kiddos were taking a nap, so Megan and I visited for a little bit. Megan was in heaven with all the toys to herself. Well, she decided to make one of the toys hers. She started playing with this stuffed bear(I gave her that because the fire truck was so loud). Anyways, next thing we know she has the nose in her mouth and is crawling around. She looks like a dog with a toy in her mouth. Well, she continued this the entire time. We came to the conclusion she thinks the bear is her WUBBA. It is just as soft, little larger and she uses the nose as the pacifier part. Needless to say the bear came home with us, it was a little soggy. So, now what? You know what a huge fan of the Wubba I have been. It is wonderful pacifier and Megan is a huge fan. I had begun thinking about how I am going to have to eventually break the Wubba habbit, but didn't realize the hurdles we might encounter. I guess we now have an oversized Wubba. You think the regular Wubba is attractive, this is hilarious!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! Who woulda thought! Meggie is too funny. I can't believe you've found time to blog so much with teh Olympics on!
I do it during commercial breaks!
I love the big "wubba"...a girl has to move up in the world. It's like going from the little bows to the big bows!
Post a Comment