Friday, August 15, 2008

Dr.Horne's favorite new patient


Whose in charge around this place?
Check out my pearly whites. Pointing her finger is her new thing. 

Today we had to go to the office to smooth off someone's teeth that had two cavities filled earlier this week. The dentist said, "fillings now or a root canal later." No more laffy taffy, gobstobers, or riesens;  looks like someone got busted! Anyways, we had Megan with us today and she posed for a few shots in Mark's operatory. She was such a good new patient. The only complaint is she needs a smaller bib. Oh, did I mention she is getting her front teeth in? Yup all four of them have begun cutting through (teeth # d, e, f, and g). 


2 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so cute. Yes we like to point to, we are still working on that etiquette thing, she likes to point and stare.

Amy Griffin said...

I love it! I agree though, smaller bibs.