Megan passed out from her run.The pose is so lady like!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Don't trust the weather man.....
This morning Mark left the house for a group bike ride. When he left Megan and I were still in bed, but I did ask " Are you really riding today, is is not raining?" His response, " The last storm has just past." As most of you know Mark watches the weather channel & has weather.com as his screen saver, so I trusted him. Well, Megan and I got up and headed out for a run. It still looked a little overcast, but I thought we are safe. We started strolling and then we got stuck in a down pour. This was one way to get a nice quick run in. Megan of course loved it as the rain hit only her legs. It even put her to sleep. I learned a valuable lesson today, check the weather AGAIN before you head out. Mark had a wet bike ride as well. Guess that last storm hadn't quite passed through.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment