Friday, May 9, 2008
Megan's First Sleepover
Thursday night Megan spent the night at Gigi & Grandads for the first time. Mark & I were giving a shower for one of the girls in the office that night & then on Friday Mark had a training at the office all day & I went to Tracy's Law school graduation and got some errands done. Gigi suggested a sleepover, so we did it. I don't know who had more fun! She did great & slept through the night with no problems. She even got to go to Radnor lake today-finally a Friday that it didn't rain. It was a little quite this morning & we both missed her but know she was in great hands. We had a lot going on & it was so nice that she could rest & play with Gigi & Grandad. Now off to bed for all of us, we have a big day tomorrow. We are all headed to Steeplechase...including Megan. She is dreaming of horse races & big hats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Going to bed at 7:20? HA! It's great to hear that there is sleep in my future! :) Actually Eli is only getting up once at night, so we are doing great! I'm sure that Megan had fun at the Hornes!
That is fun for all! I can't wait to hear about the horse races.
Post a Comment