Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today the girls went to church and Mark went on a group bike ride. Mark got Megan up and all ready, which is so nice. Megan went to the nursery for the first time. She has hit the age where she is too much in church. She is way too busy, so I decided to the nursery she goes. Well, she was the only baby in her room  at the early service-which was perfect. I am such a germaphobic these days that I was so excited. I think it is mental, but I try to get to places early in the day when there are fewer germs. That is why I like to go to the gym early & church-fewer kids means fewer germs, plus it is early things have been cleaned & lysoled!! She played so hard she passed out in the swing when I came to get her(also think yesterday was catching up with her!). The ladies were great & Megan obviosly had a good time. Early church here we come. I will get my butt out of bed for fewer germs!!

Mark also cooked a great dinner tonight for all of us including Gigi & Grandad. DELICIOUS!! Mark will kill me for writing this, but he was  little dissappointed that they were out of wife Mother's Day cards at noon today at the store. He said there wasn't much of a selection left. What a planner-another holiday for him to remember!! 

Happy 100th Mother's day!! 

1 comment:

Amy Griffin said...

yeah, a germ free nursery experience is very exciting!