Here is a picture of Coach & Baby reading Green Eggs & Ham. One of my dad's favorite things to do is get Megan up in the morning. He changes her diaper & then they start playing in her room. He turns on her CD player & puts some tunes on and then he gets whatever toys she has around out for her to play with. The funny part is she is actually really quite & the two have quite a time. Saturday morning they were both up and being so quite to let us all sleep in...well the monitor is in our room all of a sudden, I hear Green, Eggs & Ham Sam I am over the monitor. Mark & I were laughing so hard. I thought there was no way she would sit still or let him read to her. Well here is proof, they read a few books that morning & we listened in the monitor. What a studious little baby we have-at least someone in this house likes to read!!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Green Eggs & Ham
Here is a picture of Coach & Baby reading Green Eggs & Ham. One of my dad's favorite things to do is get Megan up in the morning. He changes her diaper & then they start playing in her room. He turns on her CD player & puts some tunes on and then he gets whatever toys she has around out for her to play with. The funny part is she is actually really quite & the two have quite a time. Saturday morning they were both up and being so quite to let us all sleep in...well the monitor is in our room all of a sudden, I hear Green, Eggs & Ham Sam I am over the monitor. Mark & I were laughing so hard. I thought there was no way she would sit still or let him read to her. Well here is proof, they read a few books that morning & we listened in the monitor. What a studious little baby we have-at least someone in this house likes to read!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment