After having Megan we became so hip, got caller ID, just purchased our second MAC(I am done w/ PC's) & now have a blog page. I guess I didn't realize this is what everyone is doing these days. I feel so hip as a new mom!
Here it is, I am going to attempt this blog thing. I still love the idea of
scrapbooking, but after spending a week in Colorado with Megan & coming home & Mark saying how much she had changed, the idea of blogging became necessary. I guess because I spend so much time with ole Megan, I don't realize how much she changes. We went to Chicago for 3 days & didn't think she changed that much & we all enjoyed our time away. Megan probably enjoyed being spoiled by Val(that is what my dad wants to be referred to and Mama C -my mom's name for now.) I am enjoying the potted plant stage, but know we are moments away from being mobile. She has the swimming motion down & once she can figure out that her big belly she balances on needs to be off the ground, we are in for some serious movement.
I am going to do my best to keep up with this posting business. We don't get to see close family & friends enough, so this is the least I can try to do to keep everyone up to date with what is going on in our world and to also have memories to look back on.
4 comments:
Love it! She is so big. I can't wait to see her again. Keep up the good work Jess, you will be sending text messages before you know it!
It's funny to see Megan take a bath. It's like there's a tub, in a tub, in a tub.
And Amy is right: you will (read: better) be sending text messages soon!
YEA!!! We are so proud of you and cannot wait to watch for Megan updates!
You are so hip and with the times. Before you know it Megan will be on here posting stuff. I'll see you soon. Only a month and a half until the beach.
Post a Comment